As businesses, agencies, and organizations figure out how they're going to work safely during the pandemic and tomorrow once they start returning to "now open" operations, security professionals are going through same planning exercises.
To help keep security operators healthy, Winsted rolled out a series of bolt-on solutions that provide clear or frosted dividers at the ends of security workspaces as well as in between operators. These partitions define the personal workspace and reinforce social distancing. Conforms with OSHA 3990-03 guidelines on preparing workplaces for COVID-19.
Matt talked with Randy Smith, President of Winsted Control Room Consoles, to learn more about the solution. Watch here >>
At a Glance
- Conforms with OSHA 3990-03 guidelines on preparing workplaces for COVID-19
- High-Quality Winsted Original Equipment
- Extended Height and Depth for Extra Protection
- Easy-to-Clean Acrylic
- Easily Repositionable
- Temporary or Permanent Installation
- Clear or Frosted Option
- Work Surface Bracket to Maintain Position
- Smooth Bullnose Edges and Radius Corners
Images - Click to Enlarge
Operator Partition Resources