When it comes to full height mechanical turnstiles, it may take quite a bit of news to get excited about the topic. They are generally seen as a commodity component of a comprehensive security strategy. However, Orion Entrance Control has injected some advanced construction and modern features into the conversation that may have you taking a second look at which turnstile you select as part of your next security project.
Orion's series of Maxima and ADA full height mechanical turnstiles feature:
- 3-year warranty
- Quiet mechanism, smooth operation, wiring channels, ease of access to wiring for simplified installation.
- Much thicker steel. Orion's single cage full height is over 400 pounds heavier than the competition due to the thickness of steel. Available in galvanized, stainless steel, or powder coated.
- Standard overhead lights to illuminate passage way and LED Indicators
- PivotMax bottom pivot for easy installation and longer lifespan
- IP 54 protection (dust and rain)
- IP 65 protection (strong water jets in all directions for protection of electronics)
- Roof, canopy, and swing door combinations of any of the single, multiple, or space-saving tandem
- Available auxiliary heater for operation to -40F
- Lifecyle of 10 million cycles
Single gate, powder coat finish:
Rugged, steel construction:
PivotMax bottom pivot installation:
LED lighting with stainless and galvanized finishes:
Powder coat finish:
Wire run topcap: