Internal advocacy for physical security and IT security programs requires a top-down approach.
Keith Lowry had a great article in Federal Times this month that highlights how important leadership is to your security programs.
Keith outlined what he calls the "Three A's" In this article, he touches on one of the A's: advocacy.
Check out the article in Federal Times here.
From streaming data to securing equipment racks, we've been covering the 'data security' topic for quite some time.
We've summarized the information and many of the resources to help you stay on top of this topic:
- IP Video and Data Security Guidebook
- Secure the Edge of the Network - White Paper
- 3 Common Security Hacks
- Data Security Leaflet
- Securing Data and Equipment Racks
- Encryption of Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security of Security
- Security Encryption and Certificates FAQ
- PKI CHAVE One-Page
- PKI CHAVE Leaflet
- PKI CHAVE Presentation PPT
- Lessons learned from major health care data breaches
- NIST National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Contact our team for expert security advice