The MIC IP fusion 9000i offers a unique feature in terms of video analytics: metadata fusion. It fuses the metadata of the camera’s built-in optical and thermal imager, providing users with full situational awareness - regardless of whether it’s the optical or thermal video stream that’s being watched. Metadata fusion helps users to focus on ‘invisible’ things that need attention.
Designed to provide optimal thermal and visible images with state of the art video analytics, the 9000i is positioned for applications requiring high performance and high reliability video surveillance.
Bosch MIC IP 9000i Highlights
- Ruggedized IP PTZ camera with high performance thermal imager and HD visible imager sitting side-by-side
- Designed to provide the highest availability of useable images regardless of lighting conditions in extreme environments (weather, dust/debris/smoke, etc.)
- Unique metadata fusion feature provides the ultimate in situation awareness
- Exceptional early detection capabilities: Object detection up to 4517 m (14,820 ft) based on DRI criteria
- Advanced on-board intelligent video tracking, object detection even when camera is on tours