Bosch's MIC 9000i Fusion has been released. Designed to provide optimal thermal and visible images with state of the art video analytics, the 9000i is positioned for applications requiring high performance and high reliability video surveillance.
"The first question I ask myself when looking at the 9000i on the balcony outside the Bosch Experience Centre at Baulkham Hills in Sydney is what’s different? Certainly, the appearance of the MIC 9000i is bulkier than the 7000i mounted beside it. The 9000i is taller and has wider shoulders to cater for optical and thermal camera systems. But it’s when you start mining the 9000i specifications list that the power and depth of this solution become apparent. The functionalities are..." Continue to the article >>>
Bosch MIC IP 9000i Highlights
- Ruggedized IP PTZ camera with high performance thermal imager and HD visible imager sitting side-by-side
- Designed to provide the highest availability of useable images regardless of lighting conditions in extreme environments (weather, dust/debris/smoke, etc.)
- Unique metadata fusion feature provides the ultimate in situation awareness
- Exceptional early detection capabilities: Object detection up to 4517 m (14,820 ft) based on DRI criteria
- Advanced on-board intelligent video tracking, object detection even when camera is on tours