Commend has expanded their integration with C•CURE 9000 to provide more value and functionality to voice communication solutions.
It is now possible to link intercom units to items which are defined in C•CURE 9000:
- Solution is able to display preview video before calls are answered
- An established intercom call will show the video with the remote intercom associated camera on the operator screen
- Presentation of an invalid or unrecognized access card will cause a command to be sent to intercom server to start a call request from the associated intercom as if its call button has been pressed
- A door which has been obstructed and does not close will cause a command to be sent to intercom server to start a voice message at the associated intercom
1. Door opening function from a Commend master station which triggers the associated door to unlock in C•CURE 9000
2. Line fault detection in the Commend system can be displayed in the C•CURE 9000 system
3. Trigger actions in any subsystem connected to C•CURE 9000 (ie: video camera display on call)
1. Event driven alerts and alarms can be performed as a bi-directional function
2. Trigger PA or voice message on the Commend system for door propped open, access denied, general PA announcement etc.
3. Bi-directional input and output control
1. Reporting and logging of the Commend system in C•CURE 9000
1. Automatic import of intercom and public address points from Commend into C•CURE 9000
2. Ability to use icons within C•CURE 9000 and C•CURE 9000 mapping GUI to answer and place calls
3. Ability to use a virtual dial pad in the C•CURE 9000 client to make an intercom call
4. Fully IP based
UPGRADE EXISTING COMMEND INTERCOM SERVERS
In order to get the most out of the Commend integration with C•CURE 9000, Commend is now offering a Legacy Migration Program as part of their Professional Services. This is the most cost-effective way to upgrade GE800 and GE300 servers to S3, S6, or the VirtuoSIS virtual server.
Commend provides the benefits of a long term partnership with customers by offering a supplementary program to Software Maintenance Agreements that discounts upgrades to the latest server technology.
Contact us for system design assistance >>