The MidChes team was at it again, this time with a little help from our friends at Bosch, executing a nighttime proof of concept demonstration of the Bosch MIC IP fusion 9000i and Bosch MIC IP starlight 7000i IR.
The videos displayed below the introduction video show comparisons between thermal imaging and visible imaging. The top video in each section is a side-by-side comparison. The two videos below each comparison video are single camera views. These were created to allow for a full-screen detailed view.
We performed daytime and nighttime comparisons of the imaging capabilities of the MIC IP family for starlight, infrared illumination, white light, and thermal imaging. Below are the side-by-side comparison videos as well as each individual camera stream for the comparisons.
100' Comparison Daytime
100' Comparison Nighttime
150' Comparison Daytime
200' Comparison Daytime
200' Comparison Nighttime
250' Comparison Daytime
300' Comparison Dusk
300' Comparison Nighttime
350'-500'+ Comparison Nighttime
450' Zoom Comparison Nighttime
Thermal Color Mode Comparison Nighttime
Bonus: Behind the Scenes Fun
More with Sachin
Designed to provide optimal thermal and visible images with state of the art video analytics, the MIC IP fusion 9000i thermal and visible imaging camera is positioned for applications that demand high-performance and high-reliability video surveillance.
"The first question I ask myself when looking at the 9000i on the balcony outside the Bosch Experience Centre at Baulkham Hills in Sydney is what’s different? Certainly, the appearance of the MIC 9000i is bulkier than the 7000i mounted beside it. The 9000i is taller and has wider shoulders to cater for optical and thermal camera systems. But it’s when you start mining the 9000i specifications list that the power and depth of this solution become apparent. The functionalities are..." Continue to the article >>>
Bosch MIC IP fusion 9000i Highlights
- Ruggedized IP PTZ camera with high performance thermal imager and HD visible imager sitting side-by-side
- Designed to provide the highest availability of usable images regardless of lighting conditions in extreme environments (weather, dust/debris/smoke, etc.)
- Unique metadata fusion feature provides the ultimate in situation awareness
- Exceptional early detection capabilities: Object detection up to 4517 m (14,820 ft) based on DRI criteria
- Advanced on-board intelligent video tracking, object detection even when camera is on tours