Bosch recently released the outdoor version of the FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000 and 7000 cameras and MidChes has released new adjustable tilt mounts in order to optimize the field of view for 180⁰ and 360⁰ cameras.
- 12MP / 30 fps sensor for fine details with smooth motion
- 360⁰ or 180⁰ field of view - model specific
- Edge or client-side dewarping for easy integration
- Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics on full panoramic overview - model specific
- Discreet and aesthetic, low-profile design
- Easy twist-click installation
Steve Pennington and Tom Fontana discuss the new outdoor panoramic camera features as well as the benefits of using an adjustable tilt wall mount in certain situations to improve field of view, reducing horizon and improving foreground surveillance when using a Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5000, 6000, or 7000 series camera. Click on the image to the right to see the difference between a flat wall mount and a 45⁰ angle mount. Shop adjustable tilt mounts here >>
In this video, we discuss ideal applications for 180⁰ and 360⁰ cameras and Steve and Tom share their first-hand experiences from the field.
Adjustable tilt wall mounts range from $80 to $95
Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000 and 7000 series cameras range from $1200 to $1800 (MSRP)