Blue Line Gen2 TriTech Motion Detectors (ISCBDL2) use a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and microwave Doppler radar detection with advanced signal processing. The pet‑friendly (‑WP) models generate alarms for human intruders without generating false alarms for pets. These small unobtrusive detectors are simple to install and do not need field adjustments.
The installer can turn pet immunity on or off based upon application requirements. When pet immunity is turned off, the detector provides superior catch performance identical to the non‑pet models. When pet immunity is turned on, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets. It ignores signals caused by one or two pets up to 45 kg (100 lb) or numerous rodents.
- Pet‑friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (45 kg [100 lb]) and non‑pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Microwave Noise Adaptive processing – reduce false alarms from repetitive sources
- Wall to Wall Coverage – superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
Watch the test here >>
Technical Details >>
System Design Assistance >>