Commend is launching a webinar series initially focusing on topics that will be helpful during the COVID-19 crisis including how to mobilize your Commend system to move your command center offsite, simple solutions for healthcare and laboratory environments, and setting up your office to be able to answer door calls remotely. See the details below for a breakout of topics and registration links.
Taking Your Commend System Remote With Intercom Client
- How to take your Commend system remote using Intercom Client
- Capabilities of Intercom Client
- Technical requirements for PC/laptop and Commend servers
- How to navigate commend.com to download Intercom Client and videos for how to program
- Simple communication solution for pass through windows, ticketing, pharmacy windows, and other environments requiring an isolation scenario
- Communication solutions for healthcare, clean room, and laboratory environments
- Mobility: Allows users to answer calls from their mobile from anywhere with both audio and video capabilities
- Simple Remote Programming: Commend IMS or Intercom Management Services allows our dealers and end users to remotely program any device from a web browser via the Commend.Services website. A simple invitation with QR code can be scanned by the mobile user to register them in the system.
- Best in class touch screen intercoms to enhance user experience