Katie and Ari have a discussion about one reason that a fire or intrusion alarm system can fail to communicate with the central monitoring station and provide a solution to the growing problem.
In this video, they discuss:
- #1 reason to have a fire or intrusion alarm system
- Legacy copper phone line complications
- New fiber optic challenges with compression
- Data security - encryption and authentication
- Full supervision of the alarm communication system
- Compatibility with 3rd party fire alarm systems