Why are Incident Response Plans (IRP) essential?
Whether in companies, government agencies, or public institutions – the need for reliable security technology is at a record high. Along with technology solutions, Commend fully supports ASHEPAR: Active Shooter Hostile Event Preparedness And Response.
Establishing action plans for life-critical situations helps protect vulnerable individuals and contain the threat when every second counts.
Get answers to important questions:
- ASHEPAR explained
- Why risk mitigation is so important
- How to use NFPA 3000 as a guideline
- How to find compliant equipment
- IRP: Functionality and added value for everyday situations
- 7 important hints for security managers
Request your copy of the white paper here